Monday 19 April 2010

Feel good music list!

(Turn your speakers on and listen while you read :) )

I think I've come up with a good combination of songs to cheer me up at any time! Some of these songs have got me through some 'down' times and sometimes I just play them for the sake of singing my heart out, not always very well in tune. Each of these songs has an 'uplifting' message or tune, they're just good 'feel good' music. All the tracks are available on itunes, I've checked.

My list is (And I'm currently playing these as I write this blog):

Wake up Boo by The Boo Radleys

Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves

Things can only get better by D:Ream

Always look on the bright side of life by Eric Idle/Monty Python

Gotta keep smiling by Scouting for girls (song 2 on their 'This ain't a love song' single)


Give them a listen and see if they help lift your mood! If you have some suggestions, yourself, then why not leave them in a comment below!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment